School of Business – Telephone: +358 505 218 800
Department of Information and Service Economy – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most important publications
- Stam, A. and Kuula, M. (1991) Selecting Flexible Manufacturing System Using Multiple Criteria Analysis, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 29, No. 4, pp. 803-820.
- Stam, A., Kuula, M. and Cesar, H. (1992) Transboundary Air Pollution in Europe, European Journal of Operations Research, 56.
- Kuula Markku (1993) A risk management model for FMS selection decisions, Computers in Industry, 23
- Teich, J., Wallenius, H., Kuula, M. and Zionts, S. (1995) A Decision Support Approach for Negotiations with an Application to Agricultural Income Policy Negotiations, European Journal of Operations Research, 81.
- Kuula, M., Stam, A., Leino, S., Ranta J. and Wallenius J. (1999) Workload balancing in the manufacturing environment International Journal of Production Research, 37 Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Porkka, P., Vepsäläinen, A.P.J., and Kuula, M. (2003) Multiperiod Production Planning Carrying over Set-up Time International Journal of Production Research, 41, Taylor & Francis Ltd, London.
- Kuula M, Putkiranta A, and Toivanen J (2012), ”Coping with the change – a longitudinal study into the changing manufacturing practices”, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Vol. 32, Issue 2, 106 – 120.
- Kallio M., Kuula M. and Oinonen S., (2012) Real Option Valuation of Forest Plantation Investments in Brazil. European Journal of Operational Research 217, Issue 2, 428–438.
- Bask A., Halme, M., Kallio M. and Kuula M., (2013), Consumer preferences for sustainability and their impact on supply chain management: the case of mobile phones, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management. Vol. 43, Issue 5/6, 380-406.
- Kuula M., Putkiranta A. and Tulokas P., (2016), “Opportunities in Role Specialization Through Location in Public Sector Services”, accepted for publication in, International Journal of Public Administration. VOL. 39, NO. 7, 505–514
- The Finnish Work Environment Fund 2016-2019, The linkages between employee well-being, social networks and productivity in services – case Nordea Life, 100000 €
- Metsämiesten Säätiö Foundation 1991, greating commodity exchange system for Finnish pulpwood and logs trade. 200000 FIM
- 1989 The Peccei Scholarship Honorable Mention Citations for combined contributions in Methodology of Decision Analysis Project, during participation in the Young Scientists Summer Program of IIASA, together with dr. Antonie Stam
- 1997 The Medal awarded by the Finnish Forest Science Society
- 2014 The Chris Voss Highly Commended Paper Award on the paper titled ”Supply chain risk management and operational performance: the impact of country-level disruption risks” together with Katri Kauppi (Aalto University School of Business), Federico Caniatio (Politechnico di Milano) and Annachiara Longoni (ESADE Business School, Barcelona). The award was announced at the annual conference of the European Operations Management Association held in Palermo
- 1987-1990 – Helsinki School of Economics – Introduction to Management Science
- 1992 – 1997 – Helsinki School of Economics – Negotiation Analysis
- 1988-1990 – Helsinki School of Economics – Corporate Models
- 2009-2014 – Aalto University, School of Business Management of Technology
- 2009 – Aalto University, School of Business – Quality Leadership
- 2009-2014 – Aalto University, School of Business Production and Inventory Management
- 1984-1987 – University of Helsinki – Introduction to Management Science